Thursday, September 1, 2011

happy 'bers!!

This post will be a little different than normal, because in case you were wondering, today is September 1, 2011. Aside from the fact that 2011 is flying by and I'm losing days and weeks and months time in the blink of an eye and I can't believe it's already September - today marks the beginning of the HAPPY 'BERS!! This is big news!! The best four months of the year are HERE- September, October, November, and December - the happy 'bers!! So, happy 'bers to you! And you! And you! Happy 'bers here and happy 'bers there! It makes me want to give everyone I know a hug. I'm THAT excited!

So many great things to come in the months ahead - leaves changing, weather changing, boots-wearing, sweater shopping, apple picking, bonfire making, s'more eating, cinnamon spice tea drinking, hat-wearing, scarf-wearing, red nail polish rocking, pumpkin carving, carmel apple eating, cuddling-up-with a good book weather, sweatshirt-wearing, warm sock-wearing, apple cider drinking, movie-watching, leaf pile jumping, lots of good eating, Chicago marathon-watching, twenty-second birthday awesomeness, family togetherness, peanut-butter ball eating, holiday joy having, Christmas-music listening, gift giving, gift opening, hug having, snowman making, Christmas cookie decorating, Christmas moving marathon having, snow flake catching on my tongue happiness, and just the simple joyfulness of my favorite four months of the year. There's so much wonderfulness coming in the next four months that my heart is bursting with joy just thinking about it!

Get ready, becauase the happy 'bers are going to be awesome! How will you celebrate??! Need ideas? No worries, I've compiled a glorious photo journey of my celebration and growing appreciation for the happy 'bers through college! Enjoy!

October 19, 2008.
Birthday 'ber lovin'.
Heather would tell you we are friends in this picture.
I would argue otherwise. December '08. 
Best Buddies, September '09.
A Claxton family tradition
Apple picking - September '09.
Henna hands.
'bers '09.

October 19, 2009 - birthday bubbles.
One of my favorite parts of the 'bers.
Carmel apples - October '09.
Family birthday celebration.
Museum of Contemporary Art - October '09.
Marathon Madness - October '10.
10-10-10. 
Bethesda Fall Party -
'ber lovin' babes at their best - October '10.
October 19, 2010.
21st onesie-wearing birthday bash.
MissioDei Christmas Party Photo Contest.
I think we won - December '10. 

Who knows what the 'bers of '11 will hold? Awesome things, I'm sure. And lots of hugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment